I've been tagged by my friend, Callie, at midwesthorse.blogspot.com
for a game of Meme. I am supposed to tell you seven things that you probably don't know about me and then tag seven more bloggers.
For those whom I tag, here's what to do: The rules of the game are this–Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 people and link to them.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Here's some un-horse related facts about me:
1. I love to cook. My favorite food is Mexican.
2. Gardening is my other passion. I love orchids, peonies, lily of the valley and lilacs.
3. I'd rather read a book than do just about anything.
4. Lyle Lovett is my kind of guy.
5. I sleep best with some animals on my bed - either cats or dogs.
6. There are many reasons that I love my husband, but two of them are 1) He can fix anything. 2) He never loses his cool in a crisis, not even an earthquake.
7. I hate earthquakes.
So, please don't get mad at me for tagging you:
For some blogger glitch, I can't make these links active - I use a Mac and Firefox, so if anyone has any suggestions, please help me. I've hit the link button and got the HTML showing on the edited version, but it won't publish on my post. Sorry!