Saturday, February 16, 2008
Strange Day But Excellent
There must be a ghost opening and closing the barn doors. I woke up this morning to see Siete standing in the middle of the front corral with her stall door wide open. Yesterday, as you read, she was stuck in the back corral with the stall door closed. Go figure!
I’m still fogged in by a terrible cold, but I did get a pleasant surprise that calls for a response. I’m delighted to receive an award from Diane at Alberta Postcards sandtoglass.blogspot.com. Her blog, with its gorgeous photos really brightens my day. I’m honored that she appreciates mine. This award originated at Mind Sieve dwmindsieve.blogspot.com. Diane asks that I pass it along to 10 other blogs. Please pick up the award by clicking on it, and pass it along to your favorites.
So let me take this opportunity to recommend some of the wonderful folks who visit me regularly. You are all so interesting and generous that I hope everyone can expand their horizons even further by getting to know you:
1. Ewa, my lovely Polish friend who gardens at ewainthegarden.blogspot.com
2. Bill Evertson, a very talented and thoughtful artist at Under Construction/Art Contemplations billevertson.blogspot.com
3. Tree, who creates incredible pictures and words at Decadent Tranquility tgeorge12345.blogspot.com
4. Gecko who is all the way over in Australia at Gecko Musings geckomusings.blogspot.com
5. Meg, my dear young friend in England with her kitties and beautiful needlework at the Kittens Mother thekittensmother.blogspot.com
6. Farm Girl, who opens her heart at “My Life as I See It” farmpath.blogspot.com
7. Detroit Dog detroitdog.blogspot.com, who loves greyhounds and other pups at “The Dog House”
8. Out of the Darkroom mcvalada.blogspot.com is a new California friend and horse owner
9. Trailridingcowgirl.blogspot.com with her wonderful stories of long rides
10. Callie at midwesthorse.blogspot.com who loves cowboy boots as much as I do
Please check out their blogs and see for yourself that they are EXCELLENT!