Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Darling Valentines


Dear Silk and Siete,

You probably don’t remember
that it’s Valentine’s Day.
But that’s the reason for the
extra flake of hay.

You’re really no different than you’ve always been,
My secret weapons that keep me honest and true,
Responsive and soft, loyal through thick and thin.
Centered and loving no matter what I do.

So there will be an extra carrot in the buckets for you tonight
Just because you make my world so right.

Love you guys!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends -- peace and love

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all the wonderful girls at your place!

Lori Skoog said...

You have such a beautiful way with words...and such love for your girls.
Thanks for sharing them.

Deejbrown said...

A belated Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

Thank you for your encouraging comments on my blog about Toby and your experience with Pepper. I understand what she meant to you.

It is a relief to know we are not alone in the challenges of raising a puppy (I should have had my head examined) and I am grateful to learn about our shared experiences. Maybe we should organize a play date for them and a glass of wine for us!

Wolfie said...

Loved this post. :-)